- The Circle Series (takes place in our world and in Other Earth)
- Green (Book Zero, sequel to Book 3 and prequel to Book 1. Best to read this last as it closes a lot of story loops.)
- Black (Book One) probably the best place to start with the BoHC world.
- Red (Book Two)
- White (Book Three)
The Lost Books (written for young adults, but still worth the read. Occurs mostly in Other Earth.)
- Chosen (takes place between Black and Red)
- Renegade (things make more sense if you read Showdown first)
- Lunatic (between White and Green)
Paradise Novels (completely in our world)
- Showdown (other point to enter the BoHC world if you do not start with Black. But Black is a better place to start.)
Here are spin-off novels that occur due to events in the other series.
- Skin (spins off of Showdown, but is an independent book. Does have one “hook” for the Lost Books.)
- House (spins off of Showdown, but is an independent book)
- Immanuel’s Veins (takes place in our world in the 11th or 12th century, but with ties to other books in the series)
- My recommendation is to read Black, Red, White from the Circle first (this was the original Circle Trilogy that started it all)
- Then read the Paradise Novels
- Then read the Lost Books
- Then read Green and the other independent spin-offs.
Based on the plot points that intertwine, I think things will mean the most if you read them that way.