Here are three ways that I might want to quote content in my personal notes with Org-Mode:
My friends really might want to know how.
Using array dimensions as control structures?
- Here is how I decided to go with the Cherry MX White Switch
Continue reading “Choosing a Switch: Why Cherry MX Whites”
- This is enough to leave you with a system that you can easily code in, feels familiar, and gives you pop up help for learning APL
Continue reading “User Guide Notes for @dyalogapl APL on OS X”
- These are the steps that I took to get Dyalog up and running on an OS X 10.11 box for my first time ever
- Dyalog is easy to set up on OS X
- These notes are the shortest specific steps that I found to get Dyalog up and running
- My goal is to evaluate
⍳5 using my laptop keyboard
- My notes follow
Continue reading “Getting Started with @dyalogapl APL on OS X for the Truly Impatient”
- Small changes to a 104 key ANSI skyrocket the price
- Stay close to the standard to make it affordable
Continue reading “Emacs Keyboard Design 37: Possible”
“You need this programming language…”
… at least, that’s what they tell you.
Continue reading “Notation as a tool of thought”