- Realized that I ought to post as of the date of when the work occurred and will do so moving forward.
- Got the front sprocket count, 15
16. The crank case was filthy, 4mm think of chain oil and gunk. Cleaned it up.
- Tried to take a photo to show the shifter lever height.
- Cleaned up the engine hangers.
- Couldn’t find fine brass wheel brushes anywhere; will research online.
- Verified that fuel line fits carbs.
- Tidied up; the number of parts and supplies has again multiplied.
- Confirmed that WordPress reverses the image order regardless of how I select the files. This is undesirable since the images are out of order in relation to the post itself; need to find a fix.