The results of our study suggest that increased adiposity has a significant impact on brain structure, that it modulates the relationship between white matter volume and age, and that such effects may be equivalent to an increased in brain-age of up to 10 years in overweight and obese individuals.
In other words: it changes how you think by impairing your brain’s ability to heal.
There are two easy ways to kill a paper tiger.
The quickest way is with fire. It destroys the tiger; nothing remains. Maybe the fire gets out of control and destroys the torch-bearer, too. You never know.
The slowest way is with water. Draw a warm bath where the tiger is safe and gets some rest along with the opportunity to finally heal its wounds. You might end up with a friend afterwards and you might not; and you will definitely end up with a kitten at the end.
- Joy requires gratitude
- Joy is the most terrifying thing that humans experience
- “When we lose our tolerance for vulnerability, joy becomes forboding”
- “We try to beat vulnerability to the punch”
- “I know because I’m fixing to meet Oprah, I’m going to die” lolol
- “We’re trying to dress rehearse tragedy so we can beat vulnerability to the punch”
- When happy people feel that, they practice gratitude to defeat that fear
- “In a culture of scarcity, we are always searching for extraordinary when the truth is” (that we truly love the ordinary sweet things about our life)
auto-fill-mode is named by
auto-fill-function via magnars.
You will love WOODSONGS OLD-TIME RADIO HOUR (sic)
[it] was created, is produced, and hosted by folksinger Michael Johnathon. The WoodSongs Old-Time Radio Hour is an all volunteer run, Non Profit Organization, and is a worldwide multimedia celebration of grassroots music filmed in front of a live audience. WoodSongs is not a concert, but a one-hour musical conversation focusing on the artists and their music.
It will remind you that we all want to express something creative, and sometimes it is with music.
Sometimes you accidentally double-post the same article. It looks like an easy fix until you notice that people have commented on both articles! It turns out that the solution is pretty easy if you are comfortable with SQL. This post is a work of art concisely explaining what to do and making it simple.
Via this study:
MetS as a result of fructose consumption exacerbates the deleterious effects of TBI on cognitive function. We propose a framework for a potential model in which fructose and TBI affect systems related to cell energy metabolism, which converge on intracellular pathways that regulate brain plasticity and cognitive function (Figure 7). Our results show the harmful impact of metabolic disease on the outcome of TBI with regards to mitochondrial biogenesis, synaptic plasticity, and cognitive function. These data suggest that fructose consumption reduces neural resilience and may predispose the brain toward cognitive dysfunction and lifelong susceptibility to neurological disorders.
When will this be on the 5am, 6am, 11am, 12am, 4pm, 5pm, 10pm news?
I want a Vagrant box on which to configure and develop WordPress. Here are some of the options. I wanted to decide on one. Here is how.
- Box: name
- Stars: on GitHub, # stars
- Ctrb: on GitHub, # contributors
- Rel: on GitHub, # releases
- Cmts: on GitHub, # commits
- Brn: on GitHub, # branches
- For: Purpose of box
- Rct: Gut reaction 1
*: Pros and Cons
- Rt2: Gut reaction 2
- Identify options
- Classify them by stars and contributors
- Get a gut reaction whether to dig deeper or not
- Review them again
VVV seems to be the best place to start.